Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jaclyn Nash


I received a phone call one day from B. Baldwin a photographer suggesting I consider Jaclyn Nash for internship. If the truth be known I was very hesitant but understanding the value of the recommendation I said yes. Let me say this was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time.

Jaclyn Nash is no intern she is a true film photographer with distinct taste and a careful eye. She anticipated my every need on location, during general office days and always arrived with a smile. I could go on and on about how this photographer will be hiring me in about 5 years but lets talk about her internship with the Smithsonian in Washington DC. With that said Jaclyn is seeking a small space to sleep for about 8 weeks in the DC area. So if you have a connection please let me know. Let's all work together to assist this gem of a photographer reach her professional artistic goals.
Many thanks to Jaclyn.... We miss you and wish you much success!!!!!