Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SEEN Uptown Magazine Shoot behind the scenes preview video -

Finally I can talk about it....

I had the privilege of photographing a series of images for SEEN Uptown Magazine. I worked with 4 stylists, 1 hairstylist and a makeup artist to achieve a final image goals for 8 final looks. We basically transformed the warehouse space at the Historic Dye Stuff Lofts into a playground for fashion. It was such a treat to view the latest fashions and watch the artists at work creating image candy just for me.. Ok so it's for SEEN Uptown Magazine but to me it's like photo candy...

The video above is a behind the scenes preview for the SEEN Uptown shoot and the following artists.... Joey Hewell - stylist/shoot coordinator, Effie Loukas - stylist, T Strong - stylist, Linda M. Martinez - stylist, Stewart Hough - hairstylist, and Joy N. Randall - makeup artist created some amazing looks for me to photograph. Enjoy the preview and thank you for viewing.....

Seen Uptown to be released February 2011