Friday, March 4, 2011

SEEN Uptown Magazine March 2011
















I had the privilege of photographing a series of images for the first issue of SEEN Uptown Magazine. I worked with 4 stylists, 1 hairstylist and a makeup artist to achieve a final image goals for 8 final looks. We basically transformed the warehouse space and interior of the Historic Dye Stuff Lofts into a playground for fashion. It was such a treat to work with each artist and watch them work.... Joey Hewell - stylist/shoot coordinator, Effie Loukas - stylist, T Strong - stylist, Linda M. Martinez - stylist, Stewart Hough - hairstylist, and Joy N. Randall - makeup artist created some amazing looks for me to photograph and for that I would thank each artist. Additional credit goes to the subject for each look Ms. Olivia she was a delight to work with. Also to my support team Thomas Haapapuro and Jaclyn Nash... you both are priceless!