Monday, June 6, 2011

Ms. Arabella & Evolution Talent Agency

Ms. Arabella is something pretty special. Not only is she the younger sister of a model I photographed a few months ago but she listens. She listened to Adrian & Larry both when they gave her tips on hair and makeup customary to her age. She even listened to me when shooting. It was amazing when she looked to her sister for advise, I immediately thought Oh she is so smart for her age.... Ms. Arabella is a brilliant, sweet natured aspiring model/actress with Evolution Talent Agency. So if you are looking for this type of talent I suggest contacting Scott of Evolution and contract Ms. Arabella fast... kids like this don't come often!

The left image reflects the agency choice for portfolio/comp card and the bubble photo.... I'm a big kid at heart and love it!


Location - Charlotte, N.C.  
MUA - Adrian D. Howe
Hair - Larry D. Webb Salon Vivace