Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elements Events - Carolina Opera Gala 2009







I have had the privilege of shooting for Elements (event design) for three years now and I'm simply beside myself that John has relocated to Miami. The funny part is he simply can't leave his clients.. they want have it! These images are from the Carolina Opera Gala located in Blumenthal Performing Arts Center.
.
Elements attention to detail is out of this world. The actual design is amazing. From spotless glass, must have perfect flowers, installed modern lounge areas, living art, dramatic lighting design and yes even the restrooms were lite with candles including flowers. The interesting part is when shooting for Elements I find myself wanting the current party design and the conversation goes................Oh I love it! I want this at my party... answer.... "No it's been done". So when I finally get my party I plan on signing a check and walking away. Until then I will continue to be amazed by Johns fabulous designs.