Wednesday, April 21, 2010

JPO Concepts - New York, Manhattan location


Ahhh Yes.. Getting Married in New York City may I suggest JPO Concepts based in Manhattan. Wow what fabulous location(s) and the preferred vendors are if I must say .......outstanding. I'm very honored to be one of two photographers selected on the basis of merit. Actually I'm shocked really think about it. My bride is jumping on a bed in a photographers studio.. I totally took the risk of not being invited back for the shot. Ahh sometimes it pays because Helah Kehati the events manager embraces this type of fun. So if your interested in a New York Manhattan Style wedding or event contact Helah.
.
I certainly have to thank the now Mrs. Owen. Tara was so much fun, adventuress and a beauty... yes a true photographers dream. I added the three side images from that day simply because I love them. Taras cousin has such a sweet smile it's almost painful.
.
Thanks to Tara and her sweet smiling cousin!!!