Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Charlotte Douglas International Airport image sighting





Many thanks to Sharon Frazier for snapping these photos of a final image product for me...

I'm so happy I could scream... It's really really big and on display w/ back-lite so fun... What you ask... On display inside the airport past security is a photo I took and what makes me happier is 95,000 people walk the airport everyday (the sign says it) and to think someone might just stop to look at the image makes me even more happy because it real.... no tricks real model legs (wow right) and motion. The real fun part is a photographer friend of mine as kids we would talk about just walking in and placing framed photos on the wall inside the airport. We thought it would be funny to see how long it would stay...

Thank you again Sharon for snapping these photos and for grabbing them from two separate parts of the airport...