Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Little Pocket Camera

My Little Pocket Camera
My little pocket camera is my iphone. I find when on the run with real camera gear its a flag for "rob me" and its best to keep it packed away. I also find when I shoot with real gear I never and I mean never find time to revisit the images I shoot at random. Most of my work is time sensitive meaning due now.... by having my pocket camera I shoot at random. Sure when I travel I shoot random with real gear but find I get lost in my surroundings and for anyone this can be dangerous.... depending on where you visit. I find myself in questionable areas because honestly that's where the best images live.. Im not trying to create a masterpiece just document things I see on the street, a small memory. 

Here is a template from my latest image transfer to storage.... I would like to stress it does not matter what you shoot with just document life... Cheers E