Monday, July 9, 2012

How nice I get to shoot her twice



How nice I get to shoot her twice
When Kelly Thomas contacted me to photograph her for professional reasons I immediately became excited. I photographed Kelly for a magazine (Clt Style) last year and she was great. Kelly is hard to explain... meaning she is comfortable in her own skin, laughs a lot and between us she has a star quality. I think being a heavy hitter in the hair art world is just a small step in her life's journey... I see her on a larger stage. As a matter of fact a artist manager dropped by that day and once Ms. Kelly laughed her way out of the door the artist manager & I could not stop talking about Kelly and her amazing presence. 

Thank you Kelly for contacting me... Break a leg!
** basic professional shown & some play too**