Wednesday, April 2, 2014

warehouse chic ...... & then some


warehouse chic ...... & then some
My current goal is to work with and to learn from new vendors by coming together in our free time to blend creativity. Understanding the value of a strong/creative beauty team and raw warehouse space I shot several backgrounds and incorporated different lighting techniques. The set here is not necessarily my favorite due to the abundance of final images, its hard to select. They are simply examples of how we as a team came together to blend and push our creativity in a unique setting. I will post additional examples in my social media, feel free to explore.

Many thanks to the shoot team (links below)

hair stylist - Katie Manselle
makeup artist - Teri Lynn Hiroshige
model - Kayla Arthur  
photographer - Erin L Hubbs 
stylist - Mills

*photographer social media links
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook