Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ArtPop2015




ArtPop 2015

I was encouraged to enter ArtPop2015 a public art project. With a lot of kicking, screaming, I drug my feet the final day but completed my entry in transit. Once my entry was received I received direct email saying incomplete and I felt relief. I believe my response included the entry confirmation screen shot and something like "Oh Well Deadline Rules are Rules"......... I thought I was home free from this public art business. 

I was shocked to receive email stating my entry was juried into a top ten finalist public voting system. Now the question became how to take a private promise to a public beg for votes. My first 24 hour marketing goal was to associate my name with the image to ensure a simple voting process. My second and final post was about the amazing shoot team. Artpop is based on showcasing one artist and not a team of artists. With this being said PLEASE meet the shoot team who made this possible!

Model: Oliva Pires 

MUA: Kelly Coulter
Professional Makeup Artist Kelly Coulter

Hair: Sparkles Hill
Sparkles Hill Studio

Film: Travis Phifer
private commission 

Photographer: Erin L. Hubbs
www.ErinLHubbs.com

*info linked 
*more to come