Monday, August 2, 2010

Charlotte Style Magazine Photo Shoot With Anjanette Flowers WCNC news






Thank you to the anonymous person who sent a nice comment on a recent blog post.. you also reminded me I have a blog. With that said to keep you dazzled while I work on real photo work.... a quick post from a recent shoot but I promise updates soon. I have some really good ones.... how about a bridal party crashing a tattoo shop... Oh yeah I did...




These screen shots (17) came from the WCNC website. It shows a recent shoot for Charlotte Style Magazine... but what you don't see is the 'real deal' that's right why spoil the release! Oh the news also aired a news story the following morning twice.. no I did not see it, I totally forgot. I will wrap this shoot soon and then share more information ...