Sunday, November 28, 2010

Go Katrina Go!!!!








Oh goodness I'm so lucky ...

Ms. Katrina Chief is a professional print/runway model whose' base agency is Whilimenia in Charlotte. She has been signed out of Miami and Atlanta too. This January she will be on her way to NY and carrying a few of these images in her portfolio.. ok so maybe not these as I always choose what I like to show and not the popular ones and boy do I have tons but enough about that.... Let's talk more about Katrina... Ms. Katrina is a true moving work of art. Her body does move just like these photos show... just notice the slight shadow underfoot... To see her walk a catwalk is extremely special as she just snaps into model mode but the cool part is she is just so sweet... check out the very ending of the video soon to be released she is just so cute...

I also need to bring to your attention the beautiful makeup.. Adrian D. Howe is a professional makeup artist based in N.C.. I feel it's important to work with professional artists as it only makes my work better and Adrian well I simple can't brag enough. I also feel it's important for photographers to take into consideration the value of working with professional artist of all types. From makeup, hair styling and wardrobe believe me these artist are worth every penny as your client feels special and will have a composed look. Also as added bonus to this shoot we used a few jewelry art pieces by Darrell Roach of Darrell Roach Designs. His work is beautiful and Ms. Katrina sure did work the look.

Thank you Ms. Katrina and I wish you much success!