Monday, September 26, 2011

BCBG - Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week Spring 2012


BCBG - Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week Spring 2012
BCBG - Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 runway was fun to shoot. If you ever see this track go far right to score the walking and if you must shoot on a turn give it the best you got.. Meaning mannequins are walking professionals and with the visual goal being the front of each garment you have very little time to capture the goal of the front. It was a lot of fun but check out this short track.. think about this if you are in front of the track and not to the right side you basically miss the front of the garment. I did score on the turn but being a weird photographer  I prefer the front foot down.. I kept telling myself while shooting step down and believe me I had a split second to see this check the corner Yep short visual track again.. BCBG was a fun challenge!