Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Light Factory-Contemporary Museum of Photography & Film Called me???

The Light Factory-Contemporary Museum of Photography & Film

When the Light Factory calls from what I have tagged as the 'back line' you drop everything and think Oh boy what did I do.... Ive been on the run, I promised to be good in my travels what in the world is happening, how would they know anything, even what I'm doing... I love my home photo museum... deep breath answer with smile on face.. 

I just said yes to something that is pretty special... I cant go into much information about it but All I Know is I will be eating Diamonds and Gowns for the arts. The point is I'm so flattered. I have been volunteering with them even as a kid I would volunteer and dream of one day being that photographer shooting it for them. I knew if I just hung out did my volunteer job and kept my mouth shut (Hard to Do) that maybe I would be that girl who pushed the button to support the arts... Well sure I got that gig a few years ago but this is a special project and I'm the one shooting it.. I knew being who I was, nice and not ego driven people would see I just care about the image and having fun supporting the arts...  

So on many levels this is great news... I sort of feel like Halle Berry when she took the prize the whole I cant believe its me but most important....... Giving back to the arts to know I may keep the lights on for 1/2 a day makes me happy. I believe the arts are extremely important focusing some children's lives..... 

 
side note I got this cool shout out from them on facebook ... ya know I have to share this as bragging rights.. believe me I'm flattered.....

Erin L. Hubbs might be the most fantastic woman ever... Correction - SHE IS THE MOST FANTASTIC WOMAN EVER!