Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tadashi Shoji - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York Spring 2012


When photographing this type of fashion its full shooting/focus for a few seconds then next.... but not with this gown. I must have gasped when it hit then turned to walk the runway. The movement of this gown is breath taking and has a life of its on, it breaths. Not being a fan of the term flow, it is frequently misused... but this gown flows, almost requires a breath to move back to the flow...

Although it's hard to express the actual life, I have ideas of what I would like to do with her. Yes as soon as she made her exit I wanted to shoot her and still pining to play dress-up my way... I'm allowed to day dream about adding a slight non-directional breeze, lighting, backdrops so I admit I have a crush on a gown..... my first was Oscar...  not ditching 'her' just making a list while wishing my crush into being. 

The balance of Tadashi Shoji image will run with Style Media...... I just needed to share this gown.