Monday, June 13, 2011

Ms. Olivia Pires


A few months ago Olivia and I had a pretty cool shoot but this one was total fun... Lucky me I was able to work with Adrian D. Howe and Larry D. Webb again. All I can say is we had a blast during what we like to call Sunday Fun Day... Just a total organic lets see what we create shoot and I believe its because we simply work well together and get out of eachothers way... We Adrian & Larry are like mind readers of eachother and truly understand the concept of "Hey thats the XXXXX Departments job" let him/her decide. It really is my preferred way to work let that professional do his or her job and stand back..... Many thanks to Olivia & Susan for playing.... and to Jaclyn Nash for assisting me!



Model - Ms. Olivia Pires 
Professional Makeup Artist - Adrian D. Howe
Professional Hairstylist & Colorist - Larry D. Webb