Thursday, September 29, 2011

MagazineLaunch.com - Come on Keenyah Lets ride this Wave

MagazineLaunch.com - Come on Keenyah Lets ride this Wave
Come on Keenyah lets ride this wave.... Ok so you have to know I dont know Keenyah personally I just shot her for 8 hours on the streets of New York City for Linger Magazine... she is really nice and so was everyone that day great group of people... But check it out Linger was one of four featured magazine in MagazineLaunch.com... so its pretty cool to find this..... My Cover Shot.. Sweet Yeah Shameless promotion of my work but you lay in the gutters and shoot in a rainstorm in Time Square caring 45lbs of gear and I bet you would do the same... Come on Ride the promo wave with me!!!! Again thanks to the day of team, Linger for having me shoot the cover and to sweet Keenyah for rocking it all day!!!!