Friday, September 30, 2011

Tadashi Shoji - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York Spring 2012




Tadashi Shoji - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York Spring 2012
I knew I had a beautiful gown issue of wanting to photograph them but not until this show. I actually discovered my obsession during the Oscar de la Renta show a few months prior and during a shoot for the newest issue of Charlotte Style Magazine. I actually have them in order of obsession and then this show Tadashi Shoji @ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York Spring 2012 it sealed the deal of  my obsession. When I started sorting my top three gowns in my head, It became a problem.. I knew when the final gown shown in 3 views above I had a problem of simply liking nice things. I don't want to own them I just have desires to shoot them and when my mind creates the shot I know its trouble. 

I'm a lucky girl though having shot my Gown Crush #3 and actually holding my Oscar Gown Crush #1 that soothed the need but this beautiful baby above I long to shoot it. My thought is be happy with what you have and enjoy the beautiful gowns you have actually touched & shot as they are truly art. I just find it hard to not like nice things with such attention to the movement of the each one of my three gown crushes... I can only hope that one day I will have a shoot with this Tadashi Shoji gown and until then I will remain happy with what I have and thats the images above I shot from the front row of the photo pit... what a great experience.. Many thanks to Style Media for this experience!!!!

** I actually have tons of fashion week runway shows to post but its over and I'm sort of tired of racing to post when I have other things to do like be a photographer.. this blogging stuff is not my cup of tea I just understand its value so I'm moving away from NYFW, I have some other great things to talk about**