Monday, October 10, 2011

Kelly Thomas - Charlotte Style Magazine

Kelly Thomas - Charlotte Style Magazine
Just writing about my experience photographing Kelly Thomas makes me laugh. Kelly is so much fun. She should walk around with a spotlight trained on her because her personality should be on stage... BUT not in one of those 'who is this girl' type of moods... she is just fun and loves her work. Kelly is also happy in her own skin. As a photographer you quickly learn who is comfortable and who is not... When I asked Kelly do you have a side or look you prefer she basically said "This is what you get" my thought was YES she is going to be fun. Kelly is simply one of those people who is just happy and willing to go with the flow so for me she was a dream to photograph. I added the actual image as a overlays to the side as her smile makes me smile so why not share.

Many thanks to Kelly Thomas for having fun and for wearing that killer dress.... I loved the sparkle it complements your personality.