Tuesday, November 8, 2011

National Magazine Fashion Editorial for...... its a secret of sorts....

National Magazine Fashion Editorial for...... its a secret of sorts....
It a secret because I never believe anything until I see it... Actually the images you see above were shot with my phone because its funny and these were tweaked for added enjoyment. BUT these looks never stood a chance are were cut so its fun to share cellphone 'garbage'. Believe me the final look is a show stopper and I would never give that up before the powers that be release. 

I believe the national magazine hits at the end of December for January 2012. To be honest I don't care when it hits I scored some amazing shots and worked with a fun team of people so all and all thats all I need. Sure I will show more when it hits but for now this is fun to show garbage. The process was fun... phone rings, I say yes and few days later here we are in the warehouse shooting. You will notice it was a long shoot. We start when its light out and then the final gown (cut cut cut) is shown being adjusted and its dark outside... but just when everyone goes home my real work begins.. the proofing and whirl wind of text and emails... BUT its done and three images made the cut.. Wow not one but three are slated for use but again until I see it then I will say with confidence I have three images in '## magazine' so stop by a newsstand or take a look when you are buying groceries anywhere in the US... pretty cool