Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being on Display During Fashion Coterie - September 18.19.20 2011 NYC So Hush Hush I Forgot

Being on Display During Fashion Coterie - September 18.19.20 2011 NYC So Hush Hush I Forgot

The images above were selected to be on display during Fashion Coterie this past September in New York City. To be honest I forgot. I sort of live in the now and to me this is old news just like a handful of things pending once they hit its old to me, the thought is old, believe me I like seeing it but I'm done with it... So not being able to talk about Fashion Coterie was hard at the time

The images were shot for magazine publication and with publisher approval they hit the Fashion Scene in New York first so it was top secret on the open market. I must admit I thought about it being on display before it arrived, during Fashion Coterie and once it was over. I just forgot to say anything BUT being on display felt pretty cool.