Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photo Shoot in Charleston with Clothing Pulled from the Runway of Charleston Fashion Week 2012










Photo Shoot in Charleston with Clothing Pulled from the Runway of Charleston Fashion Week 2012

Its hard to explain how grateful I am when it comes to my photography and shooting with amazing people. Ive had a crazy run and every turn seems to leave me knowing if it all ends tomorrow its been a fun ride. 

I had a shoot in Charleston for Style Media and the talent in front of me held a few cards... One of the models is a designer and is part of Charleston Fashion Weeks history and very well known... she was stopped on the streets ... talk about cool and the second model is on the reality tv show Survivor but will not say if he won.... my hope is he does so vote & cheer for Jay... I would also like to add the MUA/Hair Stylist was amazing.. she on site did amazing work it as crazy... Then the two stylists for the shoot jammed it out including pulled right off the runway from Charleston Fashion Week... It was amazing to see what I just shot on the runway in front of me... To be honest when one item walked I thought of what I could do with that & did it was so cool to have my random thoughts happen... I also had my publisher & assistant by my side to cheer and help me... 

News travels fast... the next day in the Charleston Fashion Week Media Room one of the main coordinators knew I/style media had a shoot with fashion pulled from the runway... So the lesson is ... fashion as vast as it is really is a small community always be good.....So random I know I'm not a writer so the final visuals will hit April 14th at the release party