Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh What ...My Oscar Photo Hit The News - Style Media launches Carolina Style

Oh What ...My Oscar Photo Hit The News - Style Media launches Carolina Style Magazine
Wow Im stunned and still excited when I see this set of images. It was a true privilege to document a private interview with the EIC of  Style Media & Oscar de la Renta. To be honest it was a lot of self imposed pressure and still a fashion high to this day... Oh Oscar you were so nice, the entire experience was so cool and if I had a hint of being nervous it quickly vanished after all I was in good hands with my EIC & Oscar. 

With that said.... Style Media grew and launched a new magazine titled Carolina Style. I will post additional great news for me w/ Style Media & Carolina Style as all of this has been such a sweet surprise its actually hard to wrap my head around the excitement... so until then look I photographed a private interview with Oscar de la Renta and it was included in a news package.. WOW