Monday, July 6, 2015

Carolina Style SS15 - Fashion/Arts Cover & Portrait Stories

A total of 12 portraits were shot for and cover STYLE The Carolinas Most Stylish 2015 book produced by STYLE Media. STYLE Media includes Carolina Style, Charlotte Style and Style Charleston.  
A Few Portrait Stories Fashion/Arts


Gregory Albert
After meeting Gregory a couple of times it was a pleasure photographing him in his location Douglas Montaldos Furs. He was more than accommodating allowing me to place him with the main display fur. I fell in love with the colors in the natural light of the window and felt it would complement his wardrobe and smile.


 
Keith Cradle
Keith is one of those people with unique star quality. I'm uncertain what his future direction is as we hinted politics and his lips were sealed. His current work is community/arts based including chairing several boards. Being smart I hitched my support to any of his future endeavors as I am a fan of the photographer Peter Souza story. 



Linda Martinez
Linda is special to me. We have worked together on a few magazine spreads and her professional attitude on set is extremely desirable. Linda's eye for fashion is a rare talent. Watching her work she is decisive with selections and has a way to make her subject feel comfortable in clothing. When a subject is styled by Linda I know the shoot is going to be successful. Linda's fashion success can be noticed with her consistent television appearances and now ownership of her new boutique in desirable Plaza Midwood. I can only suggest to get StyledNow with Linda before you can't make your appointment.