Monday, March 5, 2012

The Light Factory Contemporary Museum of Film & Photography, Mary Beth, Diamonds & They Let Me Do What....



The Light Factory Contemporary Museum of Film & Photography, Mary Beth, Diamonds
& They Let Me Do What....

I'm the first to admit I'm a fan of the arts and if and when my favorite museum calls I just say yes. I had the privilege of being asked to join a donation package. The package included a Diamond necklace from Diamonds Direct and a fun fashion shoot inside of The Galleries of The Light Factory - Contemporary Museum of Film & Photography in Charlotte NC. I had a choice of two galleries and chose the main gallery for its beautiful wood floors, the entry wall color and 'Oh My' how often do I have this opportunity.. 'NEVER' so I grabbed it.

We worked the main wall with its stunning color and fun text. The thought was avoid throwing lighting on the art & have fun.. so we did. Keep in mind I prefer to shoot barefoot but with this shoot Mary Beth the subject kicked off her shoes and we had a blast shooting (preview above). Many thanks to everyone who assisted. I would like to give a special thank you to The Light Factory staff for trusting me inside the gallery with this shoot and to Dee for scheduling everything (she is my hero).